1. Hang bottle apx. 40 inches above
(See Bottle Hanging instruction)
2. Connect the silicone hose to the
iron and bottle.
3. Empty demineralizer package into the bottle
and fill it with tap
4. Tie the electrical cord and hose together.
5. Plug the iron cord into a grounded electrical
6. Set the temperature dial on NO. 4 and let the
iron heat up for ten minutes.
7. Open the bottle valve and allow the hose to fill
with water by pressing the steam switch.
The iron is now ready for use.
8. When not pressing, place the iron on the
supplied iron rest.
Do not stand on its back!
Always unplug the iron when unattended or not in
Gravity Feed Iron