Belt Cleaner and Conditioner
Resin-X cleaning powder removes fusible
interlining residue from Teflon coated surfaces efficiently, reliably, and
safely at fusing operating temperatures. Fusing experts around the world
choose the economical, environmentally safe and easy-to-use Resin-X cleaning
and conditioning powder.
9-oz (255 gram)
Resin-X is made in the USA!
How to Use Resin-X:
Resin-X is safe to use at fusing operating temperatures-no need to
wait while the machine cools down. Apply Resin-X cleaning powder to the
Teflon surfaces and watch it melt instantly. Resin-X loosens residue and
wipes off easily.
Resin-X is economical.
- The long-lasting conditioning effects of Resin-X extend the life of
- Fast-acting Resin-X reduces cleaning time
- Prevent costly damage to fabric face from dirty fusing belts
- Enjoy increased production without the distraction of machine jams and
- Resin-X is the least expensive powder cleaner available
Home Page |
Order Information & Tracking
Resin-X cleans and conditions.
- Resin-X powder creates a clean, slick surface from which debris and
residue easily wipes with a soft cloth. This reduces wear and tear on the
belts and prevents residue from building up over time. Abrasive scrubbing
materials will reduce the life of your belts and aggravate residue build
up by creating a rough surface to which residue sticks easily
- Resin-X reduces the sticky interlining residue that causes fusing
machines to jam and eliminates potential residue stains on the fabric
- The conditioning effects of Resin-X are long-lasting
Resin-X is safe.
- Resin-X is totally non-abrasive. It instantly becomes a clear liquid
upon contact with any Teflon coated fusing surface at operating
- Resin-X is produces no hazardous fumes. Some chemical cleaning
solvents emit highly toxic fumes, which are hazardous to both the machine
operator as well as the fusing machine itself, causing corrosion and rust
- Resin-X is silicon-free. Fusing machine manufacturers warn against
cleaning solutions containing silicon because they may damage the silicon
rubber-coated rollers in most fusing machines